How To Reset Brother Mfc j6945dw Printer?
The guidelines to reset Brother MFC J6945DW printer to the initial settings are provided below.
- On the control panel of the Brother MFC J6945DW printer, select the Settings icon.
- Select the following options.
- All Settings
- Initial Setup
- Once you select the Reset option, hold the OK button for two seconds.
- Now, the Brother MFC J6945DW printer has been reset to the initial default settings.
- If you want to reset the network settings of the printer, carry out the instructions given here.
- Select Settings -> All Settings -> Network -> Network Reset. You can see the confirmation message on the printer’s LCD panel.
- After you hold the OK button on the Brother MFC J6945DW printer’s control panel, the network settings of the printer will be reset to the default settings.
- For any queries about reset brother mfc j6945dw printer, click the Call button on our webpage to contact our technical support members.