Brother Mfc j6945dw Wired Setup
The brother MFC J6945dw wired setup is a revolutionary All-in-One inkjet printer which also allows scanning, faxing, printing, and has cartridges that contain one year of ink. It comes with a 500-page capacity tray and a 100 sheet multipurpose tray.
Steps For Wired Setup:
- To make a wired connection for your computer, locate the cable port of the machine and connect it to your router.
- Slide in the driver installation CD to your computer’s CD drive, or you can get the driver in the Brother printer official website under Downloads.
- Once you download the driver, double-click the installation file, which opens the Brother Machine Installation wizard for brother MFC J6945dw wired setup.
- Select the language of your requirement and click OK.
- This opens up the driver license agreement, click Accept-I agree to the terms and agreement.
- Next is the connection type, which has three steps.
- The wireless network connection (Wi-Fi)
- Wired Network Connection (Ethernet)
- Local Connection (USB)
- Click on the Ethernet connection and click on Next.
- Connect an Ethernet cable to your machine and the other end of it to your router and click Next.
- Once the connection is stable, it opens up a window showing the connected machines. Select your computer and click Next.
- The important step is to key in your IP address and click on Search.
- This displays the model name and the node name of your system, Click Next for brother MFC J6945dw wired setup.
- There are two types of installation; Standard (which requires an internet connection) and Custom installation.
- Select Standard and click next.
- Once done, the software installation is the next step. This takes a few minutes to download the Print&Scan software.
- If the model supports scanning, it is required to Install the paper port to your computer.
- Skip the Additional Options, which displays a list of other things to download.
- Once the installation is complete, it shows a green tick with the “Installation is complete, Your machine is ready to use” message.
- Follow these steps in the same order to set up your Brother mfc-J6945 dw to your computer through a wired connection (Ethernet).
- The other type of connection is the USB connection, which is a whole lot different from the Ethernet connection for brother MFC J6945dw wired setup.