Brother MFC-j6945dw USB Setup
To know how to connect your brother MFC-J6945DW USB setup printer to a Windows system using a USB cable, read the quick steps given below, and proceed with the same.
Steps For USB Setup
- Check if you have completed the basic Brother printer setup on your Windows system for further process od the brother MFC-J6945DW USB setup.
- Open the Brother MFC-J6945DW printer driver on your system.
- Choose your language from the Select your language drop-down menu.
- Click the Next button. Accept the End User License Agreement by clicking the checkbox beside the I accept this license agreement option.
- Now, select the Local Connection (USB) option on the Select the connection type you want to use with your machine screen.
- Connect the Brother MFC-J6945DW printer and your Windows system using the USB cable when prompted on the installation wizard/
- Choose the Standard option as the installation type and click the Next button.
- Now, the driver installation begins. Wait for it to complete.
- If required, select the additional software displayed on the screen and click the Install button for brother MFC-J6945DW USB setup.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to complete the USB connection type.
- Once the driver installation is done, the Software installation complete. Your machine is ready to use message will appear.
- Click the Finish button on the final screen once you complete the brother MFC-J6945DW USB setup.