Brother Mfc-j6945dw Print Setup
Before you perform the print operation, make sure to set the print preferences to avoid the print-related issues.In the section below, you can find the basic operations to be done before performing a print operation that is Brother Mfc-j6945dw Print Setup.
Steps To Setup The Printer
- First, you have to connect both the Brother MFC-J6946DW printer and your device to the same network.
- After that, check if the paper tray of the printer contains enough paper to perform the print operation this will done while Brother Mfc-j6945dw Print Setup.
- Make sure that the type of paper you are going to use to print satisfies the requirement.
- If you are going to print a photo file, then load a photo paper in the tray.
- Make sure that the ink cartridges are properly installed.
- Check the ink levels of the cartridges.
- If the cartridges don’t have enough ink, then replace or refill them.
- Make sure to keep your Brother MFC-J6945DW printer turned ON while setting the print preferences.
- Now, open the document to be printed on your Windows system after the Brother Mfc-j6945dw Print Setup.
- Click the File menu and select the Print option.
- Now, the Print Setting dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Make sure to select the Brother MFC-J6945DW printer from the Printers drop-down list.
- Set the number of print copies, print options, color type, media type, and other print preferences as per your need.
- After setting the print preferences successfully, click the OK button followed by Print.
- If you have set up the print operation preferences correctly, the Brother MFC-J6945DW printer will start to print the selected document.
- To get remote assistance in brother Mfc-j6945dw print setup preferences for the print operation, click the Call button available on this screen