Brother MFCj6945dw Fax Setup
The guided instructions given below will direct you to set up your Brother MFCJ6945DW fax setup for Fax operation.
- First, make sure that you have done the basic printer setup.
- Now, begin the Fax connection setup as instructed below.
- Open the scanner cover of the Brother MFC-J6945DW printer.
- Get a telephone cord that provided with the printer package.
- If the telephone cord is not provided, then get it from a trusted online retail store.
- Connect the Brother MFC-J6945DW printer to the telephone wall jack using the telephone cord.
- After completing the Fax connection setup, close the scanner cover of the Brother MFC-J6945DW printer.
- Switch on your printer. Now, set the Station ID and Receive Mode options for Brother MFCJ6945DW fax setup.
Setting Receive Mode
- Navigate to the Settings section and select the All Settings option.
- Scroll down the All Settings screen and select the Fax option.
- Choose Setup Receive Receive Mode.
- Now, the list of available receive modes will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the receive mode as per your desire.
- Press the Home button.
Setting Station ID
- Locate and tap the Settings icon available on your Brother printer’s screen for Brother MFCJ6945DW fax setup.
- Select All Settings Initial Setup Station ID Fax.
- Now, you will be prompted to enter your fax number.
- Enter it in the given field.
- To continue with the process, press the OK button.
- Similarly, enter the name that you wish to use when prompted.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to save the settings.
- After setting the Station ID option, press the Home button.
- Now, your Brother MFC-J6945DW printer is ready to perform the Fax operation.
- To know how to send the fax message from your Brother MFCJ6945DW fax setup, click the Call button available on this screen.