Brother Mfc-j6945dw Printer Copy Setup
To set up your Brother MFC-J6945DW printer for copying a document, consider the following steps:
Print Using Brother Mfc-j6945dw Multi Printer
- Load paper of the correct size into your printer’s paper tray.
- Now, place the original document on the scanner glass.
- Press the Copy button.
- Your touchscreen will display some options, such as paper size and quality.
- If required, you can change or alter the copy settings in brother Mfc-j6945dw printer.
- At times, you might have to load paper that is not Letter-sized plain paper. In this case, you have to alter the [Paper Size] and [Paper Type] settings.
- Make use of [Options] to change the above parameters.
- If you press the *001 (No.of Copies) option on the touchscreen, then enter the number of copies you wish to print.
- If you use the Copy preset settings option, press the right arrow and swipe right or left.
- When you select the Options icon, you will be able to change your copy settings for the next copy. Press OK if you are done with changing the settings.
- If you select Current setting indications, you have to press one of the following icons to alter the settings for the very next copy.
- 2-sided Copy
- Tray Select
- Make use of the [Save as Shortcut] button to save the settings you have selected in the.
- Finally, press the [Black Start] or [Color Start] option to print in black or color, respectively.
- In case you want to stop copying, press the Cancel button on the Brother Mfc-j6945dw printer.